Decision Maker: Cabinet, Executive Overview & Scrutiny Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek authority to conduct public consultation on the draft CIL Funding Programme for 2023/24-2025/26, including options regarding which infrastructure projects might be prioritised to receive CIL funding in 2023/24 - 2025/26.
Councillor Dowling introduced the report of the Corporate Director Transformation, Housing & Resources, which sought authority to conduct public consultation on the draft CIL Funding Programme for 2023/24-2025/26, including options regarding which infrastructure projects might be prioritised to receive CIL funding in 2023/24 -2025/26.
The minute of the Executive Overview & Scrutiny Committee was circulated prior to the meeting.
A. That the public consultation on a Draft CIL Funding Programme for 2023 be approved, and the shortlist of infrastructure projects identified at paragraphs 6.1 and 6.2 of this report be included in that consultation:
· Holmeswood Play Area Fence Replacement, Rufford and Holmeswood Parish Council - £3,000
· Holmeswood MUGA (Phase 2), Rufford and Holmeswood Parish Council - £13,000
· Replacement Bus Shelters Rufford Holmeswood, Rufford and Holmeswood Parish Council - £9,900
· Rufford Park Play Area, Rufford and Holmeswood Parish Council - £4,500
· Aughton Surgery, - increase capacity to deliver GP and primary care NHS provision, NHS Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care Board (ICB) - £50,000
· Hall Green Surgery, Skelmersdale - increase capacity to deliver GP and primary care NHS provision - £25,000
· Hants Lane Clinic, Ormskirk - increase capacity for the provision of GP and primary care services, NHS Lancashire and South Cumbria ICB - £50,000
· Fairy Glen Green Infrastructure Improvements, WLBC - £55,000
· Environmental site enhancements at Kiln Lane and Tongbarn playing fields, Skelmersdale, WLBC - £62,700
· Halsall-Scarisbrick Canal Towpath Improvements, Canal and River Trust - £175,095.14 CIL requirement
· UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) Community Grant Scheme Match Funding, WLBC - £355,000 CIL requirement
· Beacon Country Park Play Area Improvements, WLBC - £346,500
B. That the public consultation on the spending of Neighbourhood CIL monies in Ormskirk be approved, and that the shortlist identified at paragraph 6.3 of this report be included in that consultation:
· Whittle Drive Changing Facilities, WLBC - £40,000
· West End Park Improvements, WLBC - £80,000
· Halsall Lane Park Improvements, WLBC - £16,500
· Green Lane Rugby Pitch Improvements, Ormskirk Rugby Club - £9,261.97
· Whittle Drive Pitch Improvements, Ormskirk West End Football Club - £6,100
C. That delegated authority be given to the Head of Planning and Regulatory Services to carry out the public consultations set out in paragraphs A. and B. above.
Publication date: 29/09/2023
Date of decision: 26/09/2023
Decided at meeting: 26/09/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 04/10/2023