Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Repairs and Services Manager, Housing Services, introduced the report of the Corporate Director of Transportation, Housing and Resources, as contained on pages 25 to 31 of the Book of Reports, which provided an update on the Quarter 1 and 2 Customer Feedback data received in relation to the Council's responsive contractor, Wates, and the actions being taken as a result of the data to improve the service provided.
The report included an analysis of complaints that had been received via the Customer Feedback Policy in relation to Wates and details of improvements being made to the repairs service. Appended to the report at Appendix A, were details of Customer Feedback Data.
Comments and questions were raised in respect of:
· Programme of work for kitchen installations
· Responses/delays in completion of work
· Number/types of complaints and positive feedback
· Improvements to the repairs service
· Joint working/sharing of ideas
· Channels of communication with tenants
In addition to the Repairs and Services Manager, Mr Mark Harrison and Mr Steve Cartwright, representatives of Wates, responded to questions and comments from the Committee.
1. That the customer feedback Q1 and Q2 2023/2024 in relation to Wates be noted; and
2. That a further report
containing details of programme work and repair
figures be presented to the Committee following a period of six months.
Publication date: 22/11/2023
Date of decision: 09/11/2023
Decided at meeting: 09/11/2023 - Executive Overview & Scrutiny Committee