(Relevant Portfolio Holder: Councillor D Evans)
Consideration was given to the report of the Corporate Director of Place & Community, which provided the results of the consultation on the draft CIL Funding Programme for 2021/22, and proposed final recommendations for the CIL Funding Programme in 2021/22.
In reaching the decision below, Cabinet considered the details as set out in the report before it and the reasons contained therein.
RESOLVED: A. That the consultation feedback report, provided at Appendix A, be noted.
B. That CIL monies be allocated to the delivery of the following projects in 2021/22:
· £40,000 – Cheshire Lines improvements
· £30,000 – Long Heyes play area
· £50,000 – Clough Valleys improvements
· £19,000 – Helmsdale play area
· £31,555 – Dial-a-ride transport service
C. That Ormskirk Neighbourhood CIL monies be allocated to the delivery of the following projects in 2021/22:
· £58,000 – West End playing field
· £10,000 – Halsall lane play area
D. That previously saved CIL monies be allocated to the delivery of the following project in 2021/22:
· £385,000 – Parbold-Appley Bridge towpath improvements
E. That £50,000 be allocated from Reserves towards a fund for feasibility and design work on potential infrastructure projects in order to increase the number of deliverable and "shovel-ready" projects that are ready to bring forward in the borough through CIL Funding Programmes in future years.