To consider the report of the Corporate Director of Transformation, Housing and Resources.
Consideration was given to the report of the Corporate Director of Transformation, Housing and Resources as contained on pages 55 to 68 of the Book of Reports, the purpose of which, was to share the action plan developed through the cross organisational officer Task & Finish Group, following the analysis of the Citizen Survey 2022.
The Digital Communications Manager outlined the report and responded to comments and questions raised by Members.
· Any follow on from Covid included 2021/22 period / thanks to Council Staff and Volunteers
· Residents not signed up to garden waste subscription / subscription patterns
· What methods of inclusion for residents not able to signup for garden waste subscription online
· Did the Council commit to 'no mow May'?
· Road signage blockage / LCC responsibility
The Digital Communications Manager informed that she would contact the relevant Service area, in response to the above questions.
The Chairman thanked officers for their excellent work.
RESOLVED: That the report be noted.